The Box Office of the Depot Theatre
Location: Depot Theatre, 6705 Main Street, Westport, NY 12993
Mailing Address: Depot Theatre, PO Box 414, Westport, NY 12993
Box Office Manager: Katie Shepard
Box Office Assistant: Cathy Law-Davenport
Hours of Operation:
May: 1:00 -4:00 pm Monday and Thursday
June: 1:00 -4:00 pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
During the summer season: The Box Office is open from 1:00 – 4:00 pm every day (closed Tuesday) or from 1:00 pm – Showtime on performance days. See our full calendar here for performance times.
Off-season: In the off-season the Box Office is open one day a week (Monday, weather dependent).
Contact us with your questions or to make purchases! Learn about ticket and subscription options here. Remember you can order single tickets online 24/7 after June 1.
Depot Theatre Policies
- Upgrade charges apply when exchanging Preview Night tickets to non-preview performances.
- Exchanges are free for subscribers (except for above case).
- A $3 ticket exchange fee applies to non-subscribers.
- To help defray the costs of maintaining our historical building and to support our educational programming, a $2 facility fee will be added to each ticket (that’s $2 per each show in a Subscription).
- There are no refunds.
- Performance dates, times, and titles are subject to change.
- The age to qualify for the Senior Discount is 65.
- The Student Discount applies to anyone currently enrolled at any educational level.
- If you require any special seating accommodations please call or email the Box Office prior to the performance.
- We request that children be at least 6 years old to attend and must sit in their own seat.
Questions? Contact the Box Office.