The Box Office of the Depot Theatre
Location: Depot Theatre, 6705 Main Street, Westport, NY 12993
Mailing Address: Depot Theatre, PO Box 414, Westport, NY 12993
Box Office Manager: Katie Shepard
Box Office Assistant: TBD
Hours of Operation: During the summer the Box Office is open from 1:00 – 4:00 pm every day (closed Tuesday) or from 1:00 pm – Showtime on performance days. See our full calendar here for performance times. In the off-season the Box Office is open one day a week (Monday, weather dependent).
Depot Theatre Policies
- Upgrade charges apply when exchanging Preview Night tickets to non-preview performances.
- Exchanges are free for subscribers (except for above case).
- A $3 ticket exchange fee applies to non-subscribers.
- To help defray the costs of maintaining our historical building, a $1 facility fee will be added to each ticket (that’s $1 per each show in a Subscription).
- There are no refunds.
- Performance dates, times, and titles are subject to change.
- The age to qualify for the Senior Discount is 65.
- The Student Discount applies to anyone currently enrolled at any educational level.
- If you require any special seating accommodations please call or email the Box Office prior to the performance.
- We request that children be at least 6 years old to attend and must sit in their own seat.
Questions? Contact the Box Office.