The Box Office of the Depot Theatre
Location: Depot Theatre, 6705 Main Street, Westport, NY 12993
Mailing Address: Depot Theatre, PO Box 414, Westport, NY 12993
Box Office Manager: Katie Shepard
Contact us with your questions or to make purchases! Learn about ticket and subscription options here.
Depot Theatre Policies
- Upgrade charges apply when exchanging Preview Night tickets to non-preview performances.
- Exchanges are free for subscribers (except for above case).
- A $3 ticket exchange fee applies to non-subscribers.
- To help defray the costs of maintaining our historical building and to support our educational programming, a $2 facility and education fee will be added to each ticket (that’s $2 per each show in a Subscription Package).
- There are no refunds.
- Performance dates, times, and titles are subject to change.
- The age to qualify for the Senior Discount is 65.
- The Under 30 Discount applies to anyone under the age of 30.
- If any special seating accommodations are required (wheelchair use; hearing impairment; etc.) please call or email the Box Office prior to the performance.
- We request that children be at least 6 years old to attend and must sit in their own seat.
Questions? Contact the Box Office.
Box Office Hours of Operation
June: 1pm-5pm on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
July-August: 1pm - 5pm every day (1pm until showtime on performance days). CLOSED TUESDAYS.
Off-season: Open one day a week, usually Monday (weather-dependent; closed on holidays)