The Box Office of the Depot Theatre
Location: Depot Theatre, 6705 Main Street, Westport, NY 12993
Mailing Address: Depot Theatre, PO Box 414, Westport, NY 12993
Box Office Manager: Katie Shepard
Box Office Assistant: Cathy Law-Davenport
Box Office Hours of Operation:
May:Â 1:00 -4:00 pm on Monday and Thursday
June: 1:00 -4:00 pm on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
During the summer season (Beginning June 28): The Box Office is open from 1:00-4:00 every dayÂ exceptÂ Tuesday and on performance days it is open 1:00 to Showtime.
Off-season: Open one day a week, usually Monday (weather-dependent)
Contact us with your questions or to make purchases! Learn aboutÂ ticket and subscription options here. Remember, single tickets are available online 24/7 after May 1.
Depot Theatre PoliciesÂ
- Upgrade charges apply when exchanging Preview Night tickets to non-preview performances.
- Exchanges are free for subscribers (except for above case).
- A $3 ticket exchange fee applies to non-subscribers.
- To help defray the costs of maintaining our historical building and to support our educational programming, a $2 facility and education fee will be added to each ticket (that’s $2 perÂ each showÂ in a Subscription).
- There are no refunds.
- Performance dates, times, and titles are subject to change.Â
- The age to qualify for the Senior Discount is 65.
- The Under 30 Discount applies to anyone under the age of 30.Â
- If any special seating accommodations are required (wheelchair use; hearing impairment; etc.) please call or email the Box Office prior to the performance. Â
- We request that children be at least 6 years old to attend and must sit in their own seat.Â
Questions? Contact the Box Office.