Depot Theatre Academy
INTO THE WOODS, JR.
- Friday, August, 20 at 7PM
- Saturday, August 21 at 7PM
- Sunday, August 22 at 2PM
TICKETS: Donations welcome.
Contact the Depot Theatre box office with any questions at 518.962.4449 or email@example.com.
2021 Program Details*
AUDITIONS: June 26, 2021 at the Whallonsburg Grange Hall, 1610 NYS Route 22, Whallonsburg, NY
- Junior auditions (ages 8-12): 10am-Noon
- Senior auditions (ages 13+): 1pm-3pm
Juniors’ (ages 8-12) auditions include:
The seniors (ages 13+) will be:
NOTE REGARDING AUDITIONS: Participants who want to be considered for a larger role but are unable to attend the June 26 auditions can submit a video of themselves singing a song of their choice (a cappella is fine) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUMMER 2021 PROGRAM
PARTICIPANT AGES: 8 and older and enrolled in school (inclusive of home school and college)
PROGRAM DATES: August 9-22, 2021
PROGRAM DAY SCHEDULE: 9am-4pm, Monday through Friday.
INTO THE WOODS: Fri., August 20 at 7pm; Sat., August 21 at 7pm; Sun., August 22 at 2pm
ACADEMY CABARET (for senior participants): August 27, 2021 at 8pm
PROGRAM REHEARSAL/PERFORMANCE LOCATION: Whallonsburg Grange Hall, 1610 NYS Route 22, Whallonsburg, NY
Junior (ages 8-12) registration includes:
- Workshops led by Equity professionals in acting, voice, and dance, culminating in performances of this year’s production, INTO THE WOODS, JR.
- 2 tickets to each performance of INTO THE WOODS, JR.
- Live musical accompaniment for rehearsals and performances.
- Opportunities to interact with and learn from visiting professional theatre personnel.
Senior participants’ (ages 13+ enrolled in school – inclusive of home school and college) registration includes
ALL OF THE ABOVE, PLUS:
- Senior participants will participate in exclusive workshops (for ages 13+ only)
- Senior participants will have the option to also perform in a special Academy Cabaret performance.
- Senior participants (ages 13+) will have access to Depot Theatre staff and Equity professionals to receive college theater preparation assistance.
Details regarding rehearsal procedures and safety protocols will be provided at auditions. Filming and photography is prohibited during performances. Professional photographer will be in attendance.
*Subject to change
$300/student. If registering two or more students, first student registration is $300, subsequent student registration will be $200/student. Please download, print, and send in the Participation Guidelines and Registration Form.
DEADLINE FOR ENROLLMENT: Audition day, June 26, 2021 (Space is limited.)
The registration fee may be waived in cases of financial hardship. Generally students will be considered for a scholarship if they qualify for the free and reduced price lunch program at school. This information will be kept strictly confidential. Contact Depot Theatre Executive Director Kim Rielly for scholarship information.
DOWNLOAD 2021 SUMMER PROGRAM REGISTRATION FORM
Completed forms should be sent to Depot Theatre, PO Box 414, Westport, NY 12993 -OR- scanned and emailed to email@example.com.
THE 2021 DEPOT THEATRE ACADEMY SUMMER PROGRAM IS GENEROUSLY SPONSORED BY THE ROGERS-CARROLL FOUNDATION.
THE 2021 DEPOT THEATRE ACADEMY SENIOR CABARET IS SPONSORED BY TRAILNORTH FEDERAL CREDIT UNION.