Revenue from ticket sales only covers 33% of what it actually costs to produce professional theatre in our historic train station. A sponsorship is a great way to showcase your support of the Depot Theatre to ticket buyers, patrons and community members.
Depot Theatre Beverage Sponsor
$250 (4 available)
- Promotional sign adjacent to the Depot’s bar window
- 1/4 page black and white advertisement in Depot Theatre Main Stage playbill
Water closet sponsor
$250 (4 available)
- Framed poster located on both the exterior and interior surfaces of the doors to the second-most popular rooms in the house!
- 1/4 page black and white advertisement in Main Stage playbill
Artist transportation sponsor
$200 (2 available)
As part of the Depot’s agreement with AE, we provide transportation to and from Westport, and around town and beyond once the artists are in Westport. Help us to make sure our artists get to where they need to go!
- Includes: Decal on car “This Depot Theatre Artist Transport sponsored by…”
If you would like to discuss options for additional creative sponsorship opportunities or have any questions, contact Kim Rielly, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Depot Theatre Playbill is distributed to every audience member all summer long. The playbill for each show, including the season’s advertisements, will be viewable and shareable in electronic format on the website as well. There are several sizes available. Click the button below to download a PDF of the Playbill Ad Order Form.
As always, contact us with any questions!
SEASON PLAYBILL ADVERTISEMENTS
Main Stage Playbill
- Full page $500
- ½ page $300
- Business Card Size (1/8 page) $100
- ¼ page (horizontal only) $175
- Inside back cover – $700
- Back Cover, color – $1000
Boquet River Theatre Festival Playbill
- Full page: $250
- 1/2 page: $150
- Business card size: $50
- Break-a-leg shout-out: $25
- Back cover, color SOLD (only available to show sponsor)