Click the button above to easily order BRTF tickets online or call the Box Office at 518.962.4449. Tickets will also be available at the door at the Grange prior to performances (only cash/check accepted).
The Depot Theatre Box Office is closed on Tuesdays and open every other day from 1:00pm-4:00pm or 1:00pm through showtime on performances days.
The Depot Theatre presents Boquet River Theatre Festival
SAVE THE DATES!
BRTF will be held from July 23- August 19, 2018.
- Junior program (ages 8-12): Rehearsals begin July 23, with performances on August 10, 11, and 12.
- Senior program (ages 12 and up): Rehearsals begin July 30, with performances on August 17, 18 and 19.
The Depot Theatre will be featuring the Boquet River Theatre Festival (BRTF) children’s theatre as their signature education and outreach program beginning in 2018.
Created in 1993, the BRTF is an organization that was designed to provide young people with theatrical training and experience. Each summer, BRTF features both junior (ages 8-12) and senior (ages 12 and up) programs that culminate in musical theatrical performances held at the Whallonsburg Grange Hall during August.
Details regarding the 2018 BRTF program will be updated on this page as they become available. Questions about the program are welcomed by the Depot’s Outreach Program Coordinator, Diana McGuigan George, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cast announced for BRTF Junior production of Willy Wonka READ MORE
- Enrollment open and auditions set for 2018 Boquet River Theatre Festival READ MORE
- Depot Theatre to host informational gathering for BRTF program on April 25 . READ MORE
- Depot Theatre takes Boquet River Theatre Festival under its wing READ MORE
Past Depot Theatre Outreach programs
Over the years, The Depot Theatre has championed a number of outreach programs, from providing support for local school theatre programs, to the Depot’s Young Actor Apprentice Program and special Apprentice Program Theatre Arts Workshop.
View archived photos from the Depot Theatre Apprentice Program.